Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Manager allows you to use features such as device settings and status view when connected to a Galaxy Buds2 Pro device.
This application does not work alone because this is a component of the Galaxy Wearable application.
The Galaxy Wearable application has to be installed first for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Manager application to operate normally.
※ Please allow the permissions of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Manager in Android Settings to use all the features in Android 8.0 or later.
Settings > Applications > Galaxy Buds Pro Manager > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Phone: Purpose of checking the version update information of the device
– Storage space: Purpose of storing music in external storage to use music transmission function
– Schedule: Purpose of checking schedule contents for using voice notification function
– Contact: Purpose for checking contact information when receiving a call to use voice notification function
– SMS: Purpose for confirming SMS contents for voice notification
Samsung has now started rolling out the November 2023 update to the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Manager App and it is rolling out with version 6.0.23111651 (update).