Honor X50i+ smartphone has now launched in China with a starting price of CNY 1,599. The all-new Honor X50i+ comes with an AMOLED display that has a Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate.
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by an octa-core processor which is coupled with up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. Check the full specifications below.
Honor X50i+ goes official, check the specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ 2412×1080 pixel resolution, 2000 nits brightness, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 3240Hz PWM dimming, 93.7% screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 6080 SoC with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 12GB RAM, 256GB/512GB of internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, f/1.75 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, OTG support, GPS, AGPS, Clonass, Beidou, Galileo, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 4,500mAh, 35W fast charging.
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions And Weight: 161.05 x 74.55 x 6.78mm; 166 grams.