If your latest iPhone is eligible for the new iOS update and once you’ve enrolled in Apple’s developer program, you can follow the steps listed below to download and install.
How to download latest iOS beta update
- Launch the Settings app on your compatible iPhone.
- Head to the General section.
- Tap on Software Update.
- Give the page a few second to refresh. If the update doesn’t appear, force-quit the Settings app and go through the aforementioned steps again.
- Once the update appears, hit the Download and Install button.
- You may be asked to Agree to the terms of service. Do so after reading them carefully and thoroughly.
- The update will then start downloading.
- Once it finishes downloading, it will take a few minutes to prepare.
- When the preparation is over, it’ll install the update if your battery has enough power.
- Make sure to keep your iPhone connected to a power source at all times until the update finishes installation.