OPPO has officially launched the ColorOS 14. The latest update brings colour options and sound effects. OPPO has also introduced a new Trinity Engine to improve RAM and storage management.
Oppo officially launched ColorOS 14: Features and Eligible devices
ColorOS 14 incudes an interactive bubbles. It can integrate with several applications and display a small bubble related to the ongoing app activity.
- New AOD theme called GO Green.
- Smart Touch which will allow users to pick elements like text, images, and other multimedia from third-party apps, and save them in the File Dock.
- The File Dock will let users share that content across any other app with drag-and-drop gestures.
- Smart Image Matting which allows users to crop multiple subjects like people and animals from any static image on the screen.
- Trinity Engine is one of the biggest enhancements in performance. It consists of three elements: ROM Vitalization, RAM Vitalization, and CPU Vitalization.
OPPO has also continued its partnership with Snapchat. ColorOS 14 has introduced a new lock screen shortcut for Snapchat.
ColorOS 14 Rollout Schedule
ColorOS 14 will first arrive on the OPPO Find N2 Flip in select regions, as a direct stable update. Other OPPO devices will receive the beta version of ColorOS 14. Here’s the list of devices and the rollout schedule of ColorOS 14 beta.