OPPO is looking to introduce the new OPPO Reno 11 series smartphones. A recent leak revealed that OPPO will launch the Reno 11 series in China on November 23.
Apart from the Reno 11 series, OPPO also could launch the OPPO Pad Air 2 as revealed by tipster Digital Chat Station. To recall, the OPPO Pad Air 2 had received the radio certification in China back in July.
OPPO Pad Air 2 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 11.35-inch display, 2.4K resolution, 400 nits brightness, 90Hz refresh rate, 260 PPI pixel density, 86.40% screen-to-body ratio.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Helio G99 chipset with Mali-G57 MP2 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM, 128/256GB storage.
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.2.
- Other Features: Quad speaker with Dolby Atmos support, Face unlock.
- Rear-facing camera: 8MP.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LTE support (optional), Bluetooth v5.2, USB Type-C port.
- Battery: 8,000mAh, 33W fast charging.