The Redmi Note 13R smartphone has been launched in China. It is the successor to the Redmi Note 12R and features a similar design as its recently launched sibling, the Redmi Note 13.
The Redmi Note 13R is equipped with a 6.67-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1800. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 6080 chipset clocked at 2.4GHz.
Redmi Note 13R Pro: Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch OLED screen, 2400 x 1080 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 10-bit colour depth
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 6080 with Mali-G57 MP2 GPU
- RAM And Storage: 12GB RAM + 256GB storage
- Rear camera: 100MP primary camera, 2MP depth sensor
- Front camera: 16MP
- Software: MIUI 14 based on Android 13
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 33W fast charging
- Weight: 175 grams
- Other Features: 5G connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack, IP64 rating
The Redmi Note 13R Pro has been launched in a single storage configuration of 12GB+256GB in China. The device is priced at CNY 1999.