The Samsung Galaxy M44 5G smartphone has been launched in the company’s domestic market. As far as the specifications of the device go, it features a 6.58-inch (167.2mm) PLS LCD display with a Full HD+ resolution.
The smartphone has a water-drop shape notch at the centre of the display, a 120Hz refresh rate, a triple-camera setup at the back, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It packs a 5,000mAh battery which supports 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M44 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.58-inch PLS LCD display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 888 SoC with Adreno 660 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, microSD card slot for the storage expansion up to 1TB.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro cameras, f/2.4 aperture.
- Front-facing camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 25W fast charging support.
- Connectivity: Single-SIM card slot, 5G, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, NFC, USB Type-C port.
- Dimensions And Weight: 167.7 x 78.0 x 9.1mm; 216 grams.