An X tipster called Sonny Dickinson has posted real-life pictures of the alleged dummy units of the Samsung Galaxy S24 series online.
As per the leaked images reveal a familiar design, hinting that significant performance upgrades are coming. Dickinson has posted the pictures of Samsung Galaxy S24 series dummy unit from all angles.
The dummy units seem to retain the same flat design and rounded corners as the Galaxy S23 series. However, upon closer inspection, you can notice the flatter sides similar to newer iPhone models.
— Sonny Dickson (@SonnyDickson) November 14, 2023
- Display: Dynamic AMOLED 2x LTPO panel, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Made for Galaxy, Adreno 740 GPU, Exynos 2400 SoC (in selected markets)
- RAM and Storage: Up to 12GB RAM, 512GB Storage
- Software: OneUI 6 based on Android 14
- Rear Cameras: 50 MP primary, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 10MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 12MP sensor
- Battery: 4,700mAh (Galaxy S23), 4,900mAh (Galaxy S23+) 45W wired charging, support for wireless charging
- Others: IP68 water and dust resistance, in-display fingerprint scanner