Samsung Galaxy S24 series is said to launch in January 2024. Now, the alleged Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra‘s renders have surfaced online, courtesy of tipster Ice Universe.
The Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra has a boxy design with square edges, as per the renders. The flagship features thin and symmetrical bezels with lesser curved edges. There is a centre-positioned punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper.
The volume rocker and power button are on the right edge. The Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra has quad-camera sensors on the back, including telephoto sensors. The lenses are protruding from the flat back. There is also an LED flash.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Key Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.8-inch WQHD+ display
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC paired with Adreno GPU
- RAM and Storage: Up to 16GB RAM and 1TB storage. There are chances we might also see a larger 24GB RAM variant
- OS: The handset is likely to boot Android 14-based One UI custom skin out of the box
- Cameras: The phone could feature a quad-camera setup, with a 200MP primary camera, a 12MP Sony IMX564 ultra-wide camera, and a 10MP Sony IMX754+ telephoto lens that offers 3x optical zoom
- Battery: The Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra could pack a 5,000mAh battery with 45W fast charging support