With the Samsung Keyboard you can get various input methods and convenient features help make typing easier and more convenient for you.
• Multilanguage support
– Samsung Keyboard supports over 370 languages.
• Smart typing
– Predictive text: Learns how you type and recommends words and phrases as you type. The recommendation feature will perform better based on the data Samsung Keyboard gathers for each user.
– Auto spell check: Finds typos and suggests correct alternatives.
– Text shortcuts: Creates shortcuts for frequently used words and phrases. You can easily input text by typing shortcuts and selecting text from the recommendation window.
– Switching input languages: You can change the input language by swiping the spacebar to the left or right.
– It provides optimized keys for different input windows such as address, email, and search.
– Samsung Keyboard analyzes how you usually type, so it will correct your typos.
• Various input methods
– Clipboard: You can select text or images saved to the clipboard, and paste them.
– Keyboard swipe controls: You can input text or move the cursor by performing gestures on the keyboard screen.
– Voice input and Handwriting recognition are available.
– Split keyboard, Floating keyboard, and One-handed input keyboard are available.
Samsung Keyboard latest update