Samsung “My Files” manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer. You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time. Download and experience “My Files” now.
[New features in My Files]
1. Free up storage space easily by tapping the “Storage Analysis” button on the main screen.
2. You can hide any unused storage space from the main screen via the “Edit My Files home”.
3. You can view long file names without ellipses using the “Listview” button.
– Browse and manage files stored on your smartphone, SD card, or USB drive conveniently.
.Users can create folders; move, copy, share, compress, and decompress files; and view file details.
Samsung My Files latest update
– When searching the internal storage, you can immediately add or delete Favorites while checking the folder route.
– When compressing files, you can strengthen the security by entering a password. Compressed files with passwords can also be unzipped.
– “Analyze storage” now shows you how much storage is being used by file type on OneDrive/Google Drive.