Samsung Sound Assistant is now getting the November 2023 update. As per the update changelog, the latest update is rolling out with the version 5.1.00.10.
Sound Assistant latest update
– Flux Volume UI (Support from One UI 5)
Choose effect, texture, size and control type.
– Dual App Volume View (Support from One UI 5)
When the volume of the app is not 100%, it appears next to the main volume.
– Customized voice effects (Support from One UI 6)
Provide custom effect creation option.
– Allow you to control the media volume instead of ringtone when pressing the volume keys
– Support individual application volume (You can control the volume of music and games differently)
– 150 steps of fine volume and support Floating Equalizer(EQ)
– Create and activate personalize sound settings
– Support mono audio and left / right balance
– Touch the app volume icon in the floating dialog to mute/unmute and long click to enter the app.
– Default volume step when pressing volume button can now be changed
– Audio output of an application can now be switched between Bluetooth or speaker via floating volume dialog
– EQ settings can now be saved and shared
– Ability to swap left and right sounds on headphones
– Ability to hear ringtone, notification, and alarm sounds only through headphones when headphone is connected
– Favorite media app : Select an app to control music when you press multimedia keys.
– Supports concert hall effect