Vivo has officially launched the new Watch 3 watch with a 505mAh battery unit which promises up to 16 days of battery life. Vivo’s latest smartwatch comes pre-loaded with the company’s proprietary BlueOS. It features 5ATM water-resistance rating.
The Vivo Watch 3 comes in Bluetooth and eSIM variants. The brand is offering the smartwatch in Soft Rubber strap and Leather strap options.
It comes with a price tag of RMB 1099.
Vivo Watch 3 key specifications
- Display: 1.43-inch AMOLED display with 466 × 466 pixel resolution and round dial
- Processor: Bestechnic BES2700BP SoC
- Software: BlueOS with Jovi AI
- Memory and Storage: 64MB RAM and 4GB storage
- Battery: 505mAh battery, up to 16 days battery life
- Sensors: Optical heart rate sensor, blood oxygen monitoring sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, air pressure altitude sensor, geomagnetic sensor, and ambient light sensor
- Dimensions: 46.1 × 46.1 × 13.7mm
- Weight: 36 grams
- Others: 5ATM water-resistant
- Connectivity: LTE (eSIM), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, NFC, GPS, Glonass, Galileo, and BeiDou
- Colour Variants:
- Rubber Strap: Black and Moonlight White
- Leather Strap: Starlight and Bright Moon