A well-known Weibo tipster Digital Chat Station confirmed that the Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro will sport a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC under the hood. The tipster also claims that the upcoming Xiaomi tablet will offer a 144Hz LCD display.
Tipster also confirmed that the Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro will be equipped with a 144Hz LCD display.
Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro Specifications
- Display: 11-inch LCD display, 2880 × 1800 pixel resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 730 GPU
- Memory: 8GB/ 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/ 256GB/ 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: MIUI 14, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 50MP primary shooter and 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 20MP selfie camera
- Battery and Charging: 8600mAh battery, 67W fast charging, and USB Type-C port
- Audio: Quad speaker setup with Dolby Atmos audio
- Weight: 490 grams
- Dimensions: 253.95 × 165.18 × 6.51mm
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, USB 3.2 Gen 1