Microsoft’s Turn 10 Studios has officially announced the game details in the new work “Forza Motorsport 8”, and shared the relevant content of “Multiplayer Race”.
Forza Motorsport Features
According to the official press release from Forza Motorsport, it will include a number of modes including live events, time trials, and so on. If you drive recklessly by hitting people or being more aggressive, you’ll be pooled with similar players. If you’re doing clean, safe racing, you’ll pay with those players.
Here’s Microsoft’s Official statement
1. “Forza Motorsport 8” will have a real-time, predefined real-time event mode based on real-world time.
2. Just like real-life racing events, the multiplayer part of the game will have “public practice” and “qualifying”.
3. Thanks to the “evolution of machine learning algorithms”, players will be punished or even disqualified if they engage in thousands of violations such as “deliberately colliding with opponents” and “crashing the wall”.
4. Matching in multiplayer games will take into account the driver level and previous driving safety level, that is to say, if there are multiple malicious fouls or collisions with others in the open race, the opponents with the same driving style will also be matched in subsequent games.
5. Players can customize “weather”, “track conditions”, “punishment intensity” and so on when creating a private room.
6. The game has reduced the difficulty of purchasing vehicles, but it still guarantees that players will have challenges when acquiring new vehicles.
7. A series of car upgrade systems are built into the game.
8. The “time challenge mode” of the game will be launched when it is released, players can try to build a car they like, and try to challenge the fastest speed.