Motorola G14 smartphone is expected to arrive on the market soon. Ahead of the official launch, the budget smartphone marketing material is now leaked online and it reveals the phone’s camera and chipset.
Motorola G14 chipset, camera details
Under the hood, the Motorola G14 is all set to be launched with the UniSoC T616 Octa-core chipset, according to its marketing materials shared by The Tech Outlook. The device will have a 50MP Quad pixel camera with a rectangular module.
The Motorola G14 smartphone will be available in two color options – Black and Blue. The upcoming device will also have a waterproof feature with an IP52 Rating, which was mentioned earlier.
Motorola G14 specifications (expected)
As per the information, the Motorola G14 is expected to come with a 6.5-inch FHD+ display, 4GB+128GB storage variant, Android 13 OS, 5,000mAh battery with 20W charging technology. Check the full specifications below.
- Display 6.5-inch FHD+ display
- Rear camera 50MP main camera (+ 2MP secondary camera expected)
- Selfie camera 8MP on the front (expected)
- Chipset Unisoc T616 SoC
- Storage 4GB+128GB and can be expandable up to 1 TB
- OS Android 13; will be later updated to Android 14 along with three years of security patches.
- Battery 5,000mAh with 20W charging technology
- Colours Black and Blue
- Other features IP52 rating, side-mounted fingerprint, dual SIM slots, Dolby Atmos and more
The company will also provide discount options.