OnePlus has officially confirmed the launch of its new Ace 2 Pro smartphone. Yes, you read that right, the Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus is getting ready to release their new phone powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. Earlier, some information about this phone has been leaked online. The President of the OnePlus Products Line, Liu Fengshuo, shared some details about the phone’s important parts before the launch event in August.
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Chipset Details
Liu Fengshuo didn’t mention any confirmation of the product specifications, but he revealed that the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will have a special processor 8 Gen 2. This processor is the newest and most advanced one made by a company called Qualcomm, and it’s also used in the OnePlus 11 phone.
Besides the powerful chipset, the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will come with brand new features to help users from getting their devices too hot. They’ve designed an innovative 3D cooling system, which is usually used in the aerospace industry. This system will cover a large area of about 9,140 square mm to keep the phone cool even during heavy use.
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.74-inch curved-edged OLED display; 1.5K resolution; 120Hz refresh rate
- Rear cameras: 50MP Sony IMX890 primary sensor with OIS + 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor + 2MP macro sensor
- Selfie camera: 16MP on the front
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- Storage: Up to 24GB+1TB
- OS: Android 13-based ColorOS 13.1
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 150W fast charging technology
- Other features: Under-display fingerprint scanner, alert slider, IR blaster, and more
Tech lovers are really excited about this new phone, and some have even spotted it on a website called Geekbench, where it was tested for its performance. It also received the 3C certification, which means it’s ready for sale soon. We can’t wait for the official launch event to learn more about the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro.