OPPO on its Weibo platform shared the display specifications of the upcoming Pad Air 2 tablet. OPPO reveals that the tablet will feature an LCD display with a 2.4K resolution. The company claims that the 2.4K resolution panel is a step up from other products in the industry with 2K resolution.
OPPO Pad Air 2 Expected Specifications
- Display: 11.35-inch display, 400 nits brightness, 2.4K resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 260 PPI pixel density, 86.40% screen-to-body ratio.
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G99 SoC, Mali-G57 MP2 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM, 128/256GB storage.
- Software: Color OS 13.2 based on Android 13.
- Rear Camera: 8MP.
- Front Camera: 8MP.
- Battery: 8,000mAh, 33W fast charging.
- Connectivity: LTE support (optional), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.2, USB Type-C port.
- Other Features: Dolby Atmos support, Face unlock.