I recently got a chance to use the all-new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5. Though the UI and features of this new foldable device are just amazing. If you want to know what are the hidden features of the Z Fold 5 or secret codes, you’re in the right place! This article from Local Trending News will show you useful codes.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 hidden codes
- *#06# displays the IMEI and Serial Number.
- *#0*# Test Menu – in this Test Menu you can test most features of your SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Fold 5 like LCD Display, Touch, LED light, Front and Back Cameras and much more.
- *#0228# Battery Status
- *#0808# USB Settings and also check the Modes like Mass Storage, MPT, ADB, etc.
- *#1234# Firmware version – you can check here your SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Fold5 Firmware Version and Model Name.
- *#2663# Advanced Firmware Version menu allows you to check: TSP FW Version, Touch key FW version, MCU/BINFW Version and WIFI Version.
- *#0011# Service Mode will let you check some details like Network Connection details, Serving Cell Info.
- *#2683662# – Advanced Service Mode this code gives you access to many things in your SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Fold5 e.g. you can test things like, 2G 3G LTE WIFI etc.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 Specifications
The latest Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 smartphone comes with a 7.60-inch touchscreen primary display featuring a 6.20-inch touchscreen as its second display, with a resolution of 904×2316 pixels at a pixel density of 412 pixels per inch (ppi).
Under the hood, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor. It comes with 12GB of RAM. It runs Android 13 and is powered by a 4400mAh battery.
For optics, at the rear side, it packs a triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera; a 12-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and a 10-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. For selfies, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 packs a dual camera setup for selfies, featuring a 10-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a second 4-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture.