Live your best life and don’t stress about packing!
- Let’s start with the most important travel item: your luggage. Stay budget conscious while still getting the best bang for your buck with the Coolife Carry-on Luggage. This handy luggage comes with spinner wheels and a TSA approved outer lock. It also has compression straps and multiple pockets for everything you need to pack.
Verified review: The bag is small but it’s perfect for a weekend or a carry on for the airport. The wheels move in two ways so you have options when moving it around and it has great pockets for toiletries and other smaller items. It comes with a larger pocket as well for additional products. – Liz
If you’re looking for a bit more luxury with your luggage, then check out the Mixi Carry-on Luggage. It’s got a gorgeous textured hardshell design and also comes with a TSA approved lock, wide handle, and separate dry/wet storage compartments. Get it in five colors for $179
Verified review: Bought for a trip to Europe. I took 10 planes and several trains. This luggage made it with just a few scuffs, and I have the white set. Wasn’t heavy and very easy to manipulate. The wheels roll smooth like butter and the separate interior zippers were really nice for organizing. It really preformed better than I even expected from such a hectic trip. I’m back to order my daughter a set. – Mari
2. There is nothing worse than a dead phone or tablet on a long international flight (trust us, we know). So make sure you don’t lose power with the Anker Portable 325 Powerbank. This handy charger will keep all your devices charged and is slim enough to fit in your personal item for easy access. Get one for $49.99
Verified review: This powerbank is great for travel and for day trips. I have used it while traveling internationally and it makes keeping devices charged all day a breeze. No worry about finding wall chargers in airports or devices dying while out on a hike. Not just for phones, was able to keep my GoPro going between adventures in Puerto Rico. Recently attended an all day chess tournament my kids were competing in. Was able to keep all the apple and android phones going for our family and a few other families. Was able to charge an iPhone 12 Max at a rate of 10% every 22 minutes and Galaxy S22 at a rate of 10% every 13 minutes. – Daniel
3. If you’re anything like me, a white noise machine is a must when traveling. Don’t worry about taking up too much storage space with the pocket sized Babelio Mini White Noise Machine. This tiny speaker comes with 15 non-looping sound options and a timer control for ease of use. Choose from 8 different colors and get one for $18.99
Verified review: If I could give this thing a 10 star review I would!!!! Have a snoring hubs and went on vacation to Las Vegas, where we could not carry a large fan due to weight restrictions on the airplane. Bought this to help and it is THE BEST EVER!!!!! it’s tiny and mighty!!!!!!! Would recommend this above all others I’ve tried and I bought three lol – Luke
4. If you aren’t using packing cubes, you’re officially making your life harder than it needs to be. See how easy it can be with a set of 8 Bagail Packing Cubes. They’re lightweight and durable and the nylon material stops your clothes from wrinkling. Get a set for $24.99
Verified review: I absolutely love my BAGAIL 8 Set Packing Cubes! These organizers are a game changer for anyone who travels frequently. They make packing and unpacking a breeze, and I no longer have to worry about my clothes getting wrinkled or disorganized in my luggage. The different sizes allow me to easily pack all my essentials and the mesh panels make it easy to identify what’s inside. The material is durable and the zippers are strong, so I know these cubes will last for many trips to come. I highly recommend these packing cubes to anyone who wants to simplify their packing process and stay organized on their travels! – Muhammed
5. Don’t stress about loose cords the next time you have a long flight ahead of you. Get the Bagsmart Electronic Organizer and let it do the hard work for you. It’s only $18.99 and comes with multiple pockets and straps to keep everything you need within reach. Plus its slim design makes it a perfect fit for your personal item.
Verified review: It is exactly what I needed. I can carry all my laptop accessories and cords and mouse, with no extra bulk. My only wish is that it had a pen loop or two. – Amy
6. Need a new backpack to get through these trips? The coowoz Large Travel Backpack is the answer! It’s got plenty of storage and meets TSA requirements for a personal item. It also comes with its own charging port and a strap to slide it over the handle of your carry-on or checked luggage. You can get it in 18 different colors and styles for only $42.99
Verified review: I have been on the lookout for a travel backpack like this, that isn’t too expensive, but also is great quality. I purchased this just before a week long trip and I was able to fit everything I needed, and then some. I travel with Spirit airlines which allows a free personal item (purse or backpack), and this fit within those measurements. It was easy to pack, especially with all the pockets to organize. I love the charger feature, padded laptop pocket, and the buckles to condense the bag a little extra. I love the blue color too! I definitely recommend for plane travel and will be using it for long weekends as well! – Mary
7. If you’ve got a long haul flight coming up, you know that sleep is going to be a must. Make sure you’re able to catch some zzz’s with this contoured sleep mask. It doesn’t put extra pressure on your eyes and the material stops sweating, keeping you cool and comfy. Get it for $14.99
Verified review: I’m so used to blackout curtains at home so I got these for camping and they were perfect! When i went camping without them, I was only sleeping in until about 6am when the sun would come up but when I had them, I was sleeping until 9-10 am. They block out ALL sunlight. This is the best sleep mask!! And it has a cushion for your eyes that’s really comfortable to sleep in! – Sue