Vivo has officially launched its new smartphone called the Y17s powered by Media Tek Helio processor silently in Singapore. The all-new smartphone is launched with a huge 5000 mAh battery to provide a full day of battery life.
Here in this LTN tech article, we will explore the full specifications of the new Vivo Y17s smartphone and the price.
Vivo Y17s Specifications, Price & Features
- Display: It comes with a 6.56-inch LCD, HD+ resolution, 60Hz refresh rate display
- Chipset: Under the hood, the device is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC and Mali-G52 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: It gets enough 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage
- Software: It runs on Funtouch OS 13 based on Android 13
- Rear Camera: 50MP primary sensor, f/1.8 aperture 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP sensor/ f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz / 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C port, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, FM, OTG
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-compass, Proximity Sensor, Virtual gyroscope Motor
- Dimensions and Weight: 163.74 × 75.43 × 8.09 mm, 186 grams
- Others: IP54 Rating, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, plastic rear panel
Vivo Y17s Price
The company has listed this device at SGD 199 price. You can purchase it from the official Vivo Singapore site.